This article explains how to prepare your domain to be transferred from Bluehost to a hostgator.
You need to follow the instruction to go the properly and smoothly.
First of all, check your domain was eligible to transfer that means it was to days. Now, log into Bluehost your control panel.
Click the domain manager tab. Click the domain name.
Unlock the domain on the Lock tab. Turb off privacy protection on the privacy tab. Get the EPP code.
- Log in to the hostgator account.
- Go to domain transfer page.
- Enter domain name, click transfer.
- It will send an ownership verification Email to the administrative contact.
- Once this Email is received in the email and click confirm.
- Then hostgator check your Domain type.
- Once you wish to all the domains you want to transfer.
- And click continue to check out.
- Next, you see in no.1 position as your account, No.2 position as your order summary, in this section you will also be able to set the domain name servers.
- And click the next check box to accept hostgator terms & conditions.
- After this continue to check out button to the payment section.
- Domain transfer will be initiated only after payment has been made.
- To have the domain transfer verification to the WHOIS registrant Email on the domain click on the place your order button. This same Email will allow you to enter in your EPP key that is required for the domain transfer process.