Two big giants are in the market with huge number of satisfied customers in the hosting and domain selling.
There are many reasons but here is the one Namecheap is less reputation than Godaddy
Godaddy has one of the top situation in space selling for new client who start their journey for blogging or website.
Namecheap offers less compare to Godaddy and Namecheap has Less marketshare .
- Godaddy 18% of Domain Customers in Globally.
- Namecheap 2% of Domain Customers in Globally
when new customers plan to buy domain in online above all 19 million customers prefered along with hosting
it is a one of the largest domain name registrar
namecheap is one of the big branded hosting adn domain provider companies in the world. it is based on Phoenix, Arizona.
it company was started by Richard Kirkendall on 2000.
you can save money by apply coupon code
it is a Best Cost effective hosting provider with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains.
|Namecheap Link||Godaddy link|
|Space||20 GB||30 GB|
|Price||1309 Rs||2100 RS|
|Namecheap Link||Godaddy Link|
What’s more Namecheap gives free ssl authentications however godaddy charges montly premise.
Cpanel Hosting costs 300rs in Godaddy.
Positively Godaddy Disk Space is 10 GB is higher than Namecheap
- Best service and Many security features for thread avoidance
- ICANN Domain name Accreditation
- Easily transfering for domain
- very less upsell tactics
- Knowledgeable Support team
- 24/7 customer support via Support team
- Competitive and afforadable price for products
- 30 days of money back gurantee
- many new domain extensions are costly than normal domain costs.
- some products are not available
- Globally Biggest brand in the domain name registry in the industry
- Easy to purchase and select a domain name
- Website seems easy to navigate and understand the offerings
- 24/7 customer support
- A lot of services with GoDaddyPro
- Good Customer suppor team with knowledge
- Accredited ICANN
- Check-out process can cause confusion
- Difficult domain transfer process and costs to transfer
- Many tactics of upsell
- Long customer support wait times
- Many popups are directing to irrelevant products that to buy